This 33 page download includes black line masters and step by step photo directions for making a food groups accordion envelope book with your students.
This resource uses the "My Plate" model to illustrate the food groups.
PLEASE NOTE: The accordion book requires 6 small, (3⅝ inch x 6½ inch) envelopes per student. I bought boxes of 80 at the dollar store, which cost $2 for a class of 25.
This kit contains the following parts:
1. Accordion book cover ("Food Groups")
2. Food group envelope labels
3. "My Plate" insert with optional cut and paste pieces
4. 36 food sorting cards- vegetables, fruits, grains, proteins, dairy
5. 6 full color posters (5 food groups and the plate)
Thank you for considering my Food Groups Envelope Accordion Book Kit!
You may also want to check out:
Back to School Accordion Envelope Book
Year End Accordion Envelope Book
Body Systems Envelope Book
Super Sleuth Daily Clue Challenge