Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
11.06 MB | 18 pages
*****Important Note: If you previously purchased the bilingual version and need just the Spanish, please use "Ask a Question" to leave me your e-mail address. I'll send you this item at no additional charge once I've confirmed that you did purchase the bilingual version.
Store Policies (Please read before continuing.)
*Please do not take credit for my ideas or implementation. I have worked hard on my products and paid for many of the images and fonts I use on them.
*Please do not share paid items via e-mail or on “freebie” sites. Your purchase entitles you to a digital copy for your own use. You are, however, welcome to share any free item online if you also provide a link to my store.
*Please do not ask me to send you an editable copy of any product. Graphics makers generally require their work to be flattened in a secure format, such as a PDF.
*If you find a typo, spelling error, or other “glitch” in a product, please give me a chance to fix the problem before leaving negative feedback. You may use the “Ask a Question” area to let me know of such “glitches.”
*Please take time to thoroughly read the product description before you purchase any item. If you still have questions about any item after reading the product description, please take time to post in the “Ask a Question” area. I will do my best to answer reasonable questions quickly.
I've split the bilingual food groups mini-unit into separate units for English and Spanish. This Spanish-language version is somewhat different from the English-language version, but I hope you'll find it just as thorough.
This unit includes the following resources:
* A page-sized mini-poster for each food group, including the "extra" foods group. Each mini-poster shows examples of foods in the group and explains why we need (or don't need) to eat foods from that group.
* Reproducible award ribbons for the teacher to print out for the students to color after the unit is completed (There are two ribbons.)
* Seven task cards for individual or group work
* Printable flash cards that can be used as part of a sorting activity, a question-response class activity, with the task cards, or with the game included
* A simple nutrition game, including board, instructions and cards to use
* A "Let's Graph Our Favorite Food Groups!" class activity. Students poll their classmates and then tally the answers on the graph page provided. The teacher may expand this by asking questions about the graphs.
* A cut-and-paste worksheet for students to build a healthy meal. One "extra" food is included so that the teacher can gauge understanding.