Planning a food group unit is a breeze with this comprehensive assortment of activities that will keep your students engaged and learning. By sorting foods in a variety of ways your students will master which foods belong to which food group in no time! Ramp up your lessons by using grocery store circulars and give your students real world experiences that they will remember.
- Teacher Tips for getting the most out of the sorting cards and different ways to use grocery store circulars to enhance your instruction
- Read aloud book suggestion list
- Book Basket Labels in two sizes 5x4 and 4x3
- Food Group Sorting Cards – 6 pages in color and 6 pages in black and white
- Food Group Headers to use while sorting
- Sorting Mat – great for a center activity
- 6 Food Group Blank Mini Posters– ready for your students to add their own pictures
- 6 writing prompt pages
- 11 assorted student worksheets
Be sure to look at the detail previews above to see all that’s included with this set.
*** To get the most out of this resource you will need grocery store circulars for your students. You can collect them yourself, ask students, friends, & family, or stop in to you local grocery store and ask at the customer service desk for the donation.
Want to know when new products are released or sales are taking places? Click on the green star at the top of the page and follow me!
Don't forget to leave feedback! You’ll get TpT credits to save money on future purchases!
Here are some great resources that will support your positive classroom community:
CLASS RULES BUNDLE
POSITIVE BEHAVIOR CLIP CHART
POSITIVE BEHAVIOR BOOKMARKS
POSITIVE QUOTE POSTERS
© 2017 Love Believe Teach with Jo-Ellen Foody. All Rights Reserved.