• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
It is important for our students to know what healthy foods are, why they should choose them to eat, and how to choose them in the cafeteria. Use these adapted books to teach your students what healthy foods are.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 8 page book with 4 comprehension questions (16 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 12 page book with 6 comprehension questions (24 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Want to see a PREVIEW
? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!