Food Pyramid in Spanish
What educators are saying
This nonfiction unit is a great resource to incorporate Close Reading into your classroom. It was created to provide students with multiple, engaging, hands on opportunities to learn about food groups, healthy eating and nutrition.
Close Reading is an important piece of the Common Core Learning Standards, as it requires students to focus intently on the text, giving it a thorough examination to gather as much meaning as possible.
Included in this pack:
✅ Independent Activities
- Coded Reading Text Passages
- Chit Chat Messages Worksheets
- Comprehension Check to use during third read.
- Vocabulary Word Worksheet to use during second read.
- ABC Order Worksheet.
- Facts Graphic Organizer.
- Writing Prompt.
- Making up words activity.
- Healthy food Maze.
- Vocabulary Words Maze.
- Healthy and Unhealthy food (cut & glue activity)
- Color by code.
- My plate (cut & glue activity)
✅ Centers Activities
- My plate (sorting activity)
- Healthy and Unhealthy food (sorting activity)
- Food groups puzzles.
- Spin the Wheel Game (Food Groups)
- Memory Game.
- Food groups Game board.
All activities are great for visual, tactile and kinesthetic learners.
**Please make sure you're using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print this document and avoid blurry prints. You can download it for free here on Adobe's site (it's available for both Mac or PC).**
⭐Questions?⭐ Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll be happy to help.
⭐Read more on my blog⭐
My Top 10 Spanish Reading Comprehension Strategies
❤️Resources you may like❤️
Ciclo de vida de las plantas. Plant Life Cycle (Spanish)
Ciclo de vida del pollo. Chicken Life Cycle (Spanish)
Interested in more?
How to Teach Spanish Like a Pro (even if you don't speak Spanish)"
I hope you and your students enjoy this product!