This product listing is for a bundle of four problem trail activities that center around the national Food Safety and Sanitation Certification exam. This is meant to be used in a culinary/foods class that is studying to take the national food safety and sanitation manager's certification exam.
Included in the bundle is:
1) Minimum Internal Temperature Problem Trail- Has 10 problems that reviews the minimum internal cooking temperatures.
2) Pathogen Problem Trails- Has 10 problems that reviews the different pathogens gone over in the certification exam prep.
3) Knowing the Numbers Problem Trail Part 1- Has 12 problems that reviews the entire certification exam curriculum (particularly the numbers).
4) Knowing the Numbers Problem Trail Part 2- Has 12 problems that reviews the entire certification exam curriculum (particularly the numbers).
5) Foldable signs to be used if you set up your problem trail in the hallway.
All problem trails have a link to a google form in the teacher instructions. The link will make a copy of the form to your google drive. With this google form your students can go and plug in the answers once they complete the problem trail to see if they got it all right. This can be used for easy grading for you, but also as a way for students to know if they need to go back and try again.