This Food Science and Technology test is made up of 50 multiple choice questions and 7 matching questions. The questions were created using the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education CIMC Agriculture Career Development Food Science and Technology curriculum, copyright 2008.The questions were related to objectives 1-7 in the textbook.
50 multiple choice questions
7 matching questions
CIMC Textbook Objectives 1-7
1. Choose correct responses about food science and technology.
2. Investigative a career opportunity in food science.
3. Complete statements about food nutrients
4. Recall facts about the elements of a healthy diet.
5. Analyze the nutritional quality of meals.
6. Choose correct responses about milk and milk products.
7. Choose correct responses about meat, poultry, and eggs.