This Food Science and Technology test is made up of 85 multiple choice questions. The questions were created using the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education CIMC Agriculture Career Development Food Science and Technology curriculum, copyright 2008.The questions were related to objectives 8-17 in the textbook.
85 multiple choice questions
CIMC Textbook Objectives 8-17
8. Choose correct responses about fish and shellfish.
9. Recall facts about cereal grains and legumes.
10. Recall facts about fruits and vegetables.
11. Choose correct responses about fats and oils.
12. Evaluate nutritional qualities of different types of foods.
13. Complete statements about sensory qualities of food.
14. Identify various food samples.
15. Choose correct responses about quality grades for food.
16. Recall facts about nutrition facts label.
17. Compare nutrition facts labels.