Also included in
- This bundle contains both our Biomes PowerPoint resource and our Food Security PowerPoint resource, and is the perfect support for your Year 9 or 10 Biomes and Food Security unit. Each resource can stand alone, or they can be used together to explore different aspects of the environment and sustainaPrice $9.00Original Price $10.00Save $1.00
This PowerPoint resource is a perfect addition to any biomes and food security unit. Aligned with the Australian National Curriculum, Year 9 students are introduced to some of the threats to global food security, and asked to answer the big question, “How can we feed 9 billion people?”. Through the resource, students have access to a range of explanations, data, and links related to food security.
This resource includes:
- 11 slides with quality graphs and data, with supporting information
- The big question – How can we feed 9 billion people?
- 13 links to relevant information to facilitate independent research
- Suggestions for classroom application
- Suggestions for creating safe learning spaces
Need more? Check out our Biomes PowerPoint resource!
Please note: We routinely check links within the resource every three months. If you find a broken link, please let us know. We may have already fixed the issue; in which case you can download the updated resource at no extra cost through your TpT My Purchases tab.
This resource is for personal and classroom use only. All images used in this resource fall under public domain, creative commons, or commercial licenses and have been used within the limits of those licenses, where they apply. Credit has been given to the creators of images where applicable.