Students will produce a beautiful and colorful menu for display or use in role plays and testing. This menu project will be an engaging activity for your food unit and will give your students the opportunity to demonstrate in writing their comprehension and use of food and meal vocabulary. (2nd year language levels and above or Heritage speakers).
What is included:
• Student project instruction sheet formatted as a handout
• Spanish speaking country and nationality adjective chart
• Mini-Dialogue and worksheet activity (7 lines of interaction per student - present tense)
• Meal vocabulary worksheet organizer
• Bilingual word bank and mini-lesson (con, sin, de, en)
• Currency converter mini-lesson
• Teacher resources; websites, books, music and video
• Teacher instructions and procedures.
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Suggestions for practice with adaptations for younger students, beginner level or expansion for accelerated learning.
Students will use the check list to design a menu in Spanish. The menu can be a single project/craft type activity or part of a larger unit for conversation and testing. This particular menu activity is designed for use with second level or more advanced students however, it can be modified for use with younger students. The grammar focus for this project is reinforcement and authentic use of food and number vocabulary, nationalities and adjective agreement.
Essential skills practice:
- food and meal vocabulary
- numbers 0 – to 10,000
- gender and adjective agreement
- singular v.s. plural
The Menu Project can be purchased individually and used to supplement your current food unit and textbook curriculum. If you need additional activities for your food topic unit, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again. Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Bilingual Food Vocabulary Glossary
Bilingual Regional Food and Meal Vocabulary
Restaurant Dialogue Interactive Activities
Food Activity Bundle