Also included in
- Engage your students in course content with this relatable, food truck-themed project. This product incorporates many aspects of the business world including: marketing, finance, sales, advertising, business pitches, business plans, budgeting, social media, etc. This is a semester long business simu$29.99$41.95Save $11.96
Whether for businesses or individuals, budgeting is an important part of money management. In this project students will create a budget based on the premise that a food truck has been asked to attend an event. Students will identify fixed and variable expenses, calculate total expenses, and figure the percentage each expense represents of the total budget. Then, students will reflect on their budget and provide a rationale for why the expense was needed to cater the event. This project includes instructions, a budgeting template, and a grading rubric.
This activity is meant to accompany any of the other food truck activities sold in the Business Girl store. You can save $$$ by purchasing this project as part of the Food Truck Simulation Semester Project. This lesson is fully EDITABLE. Pair this project with the Budgeting with Percentages around the room activity to make it a lesson.
Included in this product:
- Food Truck Budgeting for a Catered Event Project Instructions (in Microsoft Word™)
- Food Truck Budgeting for a Catered Event Grading Rubric (in Microsoft Word™)
- Food Truck Budgeting for a Catered Event- Budget Template (in Microsoft Word™)
Other sections of the project include:
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing Research Project
- Financial Plan
- Social Media Campaign
- Business Pitches
Don't miss information about upcoming sales, freebies, new products, and other favorites! Click the link below to find me on your favorite platform!