Also included in
- Engage your students in course content with this relatable, food truck-themed project. This product incorporates many aspects of the business world including: marketing, finance, sales, advertising, business pitches, business plans, budgeting, social media, etc. This is a semester long business simu$29.99$41.95Save $11.96
- Engage your students in course content with this relatable, food truck-themed project. This product incorporates many aspects of the business world including: marketing, finance, sales, business pitches, business plans, etc. This is a semester project meant to accompany a high school business course$19.99$25.96Save $5.97
Business pitches are used to describe a business venture and attract investors. Give your students hands-on experience with this detailed product. In this project, students will explain their food truck business concept, develop a well-designed presentation, and use persuasive techniques to gain investors. As other present classmates will reflect on each presentation with the pitch evaluation worksheet. Detailed project instructions and grading rubrics are included to make planning a breeze.
For this section of the project I have the students prepare a presentation with the instructions provided. Then the students take turns presenting to the class. I usually invite 2-3 "guest investors" aka adults from the school or community to come observe and ask questions. I usually give the guest investors $25,000 (pretend money) to allocate as they see fit. Students in the class each have $5,000 to invest in 1 food truck of their selection. I total up all of the money and the group that gets the most money gets extra credit on the project.
This product includes group and individual rubric options for flexibility. The group grading rubric can be used to assign one grade to a group. The individual rubrics are broken down into student roles. A CEO, CMO, and CFO grading rubric are included. Students complete their own section of the project and are only graded on those aspects. Students still present together as a group.
This activity is meant to accompany any of the other food truck activities sold in the Business Girl store. Further, if you do not purchase the other resources with this project you will need to allocate more time for students to come up with their business concept. You can save $$$ by purchasing this project as part of the Food Truck Simulation Semester Project. This lesson is fully EDITABLE. This resource could be altered to cover a different business concept.
Included in this product:
- Food Truck Business Pitch Instructions (in Microsoft PowerPoint™)
- Food Truck Business Pitch Group Project Instructions (in Microsoft Word™)
- Food Truck Business Pitch Individual Project Instructions (in Microsoft Word™)
- Food Truck Business Pitch Group Grading Rubric (in Microsoft Word™)
- CEO Food Truck Business Pitch Grading Rubric (in Microsoft Word™)
- CMO Food Truck Business Pitch Grading Rubric (in Microsoft Word™)
- CFO Food Truck Business Pitch Grading Rubric (in Microsoft Word™)
- Pitch Evaluations (in Microsoft Word™)
Other sections of the project include:
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing Research Project
- Financial Plan
- Social Media Campaign
Don't miss information about upcoming sales, freebies, new products, and other favorites! Click the link below to find me on your favorite platform!