Also included in
- Engage your students in course content with this relatable, food truck-themed project. This product incorporates many aspects of the business world including: marketing, finance, sales, advertising, business pitches, business plans, budgeting, social media, etc. This is a semester long business simu$29.99$41.95Save $11.96
The business plan can be a challenge for high school students to create. This project breaks down the content into manageable lessons and applies course content knowledge with a fun and engaging food truck theme. This product provides step-by-step instructions for creating a business plan with definitions for each section, detailed instructions for how to get started creating a business plan, a sample business plan, and a detailed rubric for grading the business plan. Also included are instructions for a revision and rubric for grading the revision. In addition, the file contains a Teacher Pacing Guide which you can also see in the preview.
I usually have the students create a business plan for their food truck business at the beginning of the semester and then I have them go back after we have covered the other topics and revise their business plan to incorporate what we have learned throughout the semester.
If you are not interested in the notes section of this assignment you can find just the assignment and rubric sold in my store as Food Truck Business Plan.
This activity is meant to accompany any of the other food truck activities sold in the Business Girl store, but can also standalone. You can save $$$ by purchasing this project as part of the Food Truck Simulation Semester Project. This notes, instructions, and rubric are fully EDITABLE. Please note that the sample business plan is a PDF.
Included in this product:
- Food Truck Business Plan Instructions & Rubric (in Microsoft Word™)
- Step-by-Step Food Truck Business Plan (in Microsoft PowerPoint™)
- Teacher Pacing Guide (in Microsoft Word™ and PDF)
- Sample Business Plan (PDF)
- Food Truck Business Plan Revision Instructions & Rubric (in Microsoft Word™)
Other sections of the project include:
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing Research Project
- Financial Plan
- Social Media Campaign
- Business Pitches
Don't miss information about upcoming sales, freebies, new products, and other favorites! Click the link below to find me on your favorite platform!