Students will love this food web activity! Let them write on their desks as they collaborate to show they understand how energy flows in ecosystems. The open ended discussion questions are designed to have students think deeply and be able to explain WHY and HOW changes can effect the food web. Use the cut-draw-glue activity to independently assess students or as an awesome interactive notebooking activity.
Science TEKS 5.9B
Science TEKS 5.9C
Please note that this is not an editable resource. Take a look at the preview to get a better idea of what is included with this purchase.
Parts of Ecosystems Vocabulary Puzzles. FREE!!!!!
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).