Products in this Bundle (5)
Our best-selling food webs activities have been bundled to save you time and money. These five resources will help students master the concepts around food webs and how energy flows through ecosystems. Your students will not only gain a deeper understanding but will also be engaged and on task! These resources are designed to have students moving around the classroom, interacting with peers, and providing peer support by using academic vocabulary. And best of all they are easy to implement and aligned to the standards.
This mini bundle saves you 20% over purchasing the resources individually. To see details of each of the FIVE resources included in this mini bundle, click on the links for each resource preview above.
- A build your own food web activity
- organism cards and dry erase markers make creating a food web fun for them and easy to see misunderstandings for you
- discussion cards prompt students to determine the effect of changes to the food webs and environments
- Food web vocabulary puzzles
- targeted vocabulary practice using 4 piece puzzles
- complete puzzles for matching and blank puzzles for notes or assessing
- use in small groups, centers, rotating stations, or for tutoring
- INCLUDES A FORMAL ASSESSMENT PIECE
- Food web discussion cards
- the perfect way to get students out of their seats and TALKING... about food webs. The file includes several fun ways to use these discussion cards with your students
- Food Webs with Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers notes
- Blank for note-taking or as an organizer for student research
- PowerPoint presentation to guide students through the notes
- Photosynthesis Foldable Notes and Task Cards
- 3 differentiated options for notes
- color and b/w options
- 12 open response question cards
- student response sheet
- answer key
- The previews will giving you a clear visual of what each resource includes.
- These resources are also included in other bundles. If you have purchased one of these bundles, you will have duplicate files for the included resources. Check out our Vocabulary Puzzle Bundle and our Discussion Card Bundle.
- These resources are NOT EDITABLE. You will not be able to alter the files. Thank you for your understanding.
Other resources by Two Teaching Taylors:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).