Food Webs and Food Chains Notes | Producers Consumers and Decomposers
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your students with these hands-on food chains and food webs resources that will help them gain a deeper understanding of how energy flows through ecosystems. These EIGHT resources are designed to have students moving around the classroom, interacting with peers, and providing peer support byPrice $20.95Original Price $37.50Save $16.55
- Students create their own "textbook" with by creating complete and correct notes in their science notebooks. This bundle of 5th grade science notes with PowerPoint slides for guided instruction makes prepping your lessons easy. Students can refer back to their notebooks before a unit assessment or dPrice $39.95Original Price $69.50Save $29.55
This is the perfect notebooking activity for students to describe how energy flows through a food web with producers, consumers, and decomposers.
Click here to save 20% by buying the Food Webs bundle.
This resource allows for lots of flexibility. Use the included PowerPoint presentation to guide student note-taking as a whole class or as a station. The foldable notes have 3 levels of differentiation to meet the needs of all students in your classroom.
- Food Webs with Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers notes
- Blank for note -taking or as an organizer for student research
- PowerPoint presentation to guide students through the notes
- Food chain
- Food web
- Flow of energy
- This is NOT an editable resource
- The preview provides addition information
Other resources by Two Teaching Taylors:
Formation of Sedimentary Rock Discussion Cards
Full Year of Science Sorting Stations
5th Grade Science Review Activities | Discussion Cards
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
Want to know right away when we have a new resource or are throwing a sale? Click here to receive notifications on your TpT homepage.
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).