Our best-selling food webs activities have been bundled to save you time and money. These three resources will help students master the concepts around food webs and how energy flows through ecosystems. Your students will not only gain a deeper understanding, but will also be engaged and on task! These resources are designed to have students moving around the classroom, interacting with peers, and providing peer support by using academic vocabulary. And best of all they are easy to implement and aligned to the standards.
This mini bundle saves you 25% over purchasing the resources individually. To see details of each of the THREE resources included in this mini bundle, click on the links for each resource preview above.
Science TEKS 5.9A
Other resources by Two Teaching Taylors:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).