Also included in
- Our best-selling food webs activities have been bundled to save you time and money. These five resources will help students master the concepts around food webs and how energy flows through ecosystems. Your students will not only gain a deeper understanding but will also be engaged and on task! Thes$15.99$21.00Save $5.01
- No need to stress about how to review after teaching each concept, these science vocabulary puzzles are aligned to the standards, engaging, and include an assessment. Your purchase comes in both print and digital formats to meet the needs of your classroom. **** As of 3/6/21 we only have the Water C$39.99$58.00Save $18.01
- These 5th grade science review activities will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessments or$94.95$143.50Save $48.55
Use these puzzles to provide interactive and content-targeted sorting practice with types of consumers and energy flow in food webs and food chains vocabulary. Each puzzle includes 4 pieces: vocabulary word, examples/facts, illustration, and definition. Includes vocabulary assessment with an answer key
>> Save 20% when you purchase our Science Vocabulary Puzzles Bundle. <<
Tips for using vocabulary puzzles:
- Print 4 slides per page for the perfect sized task cards.
- Provide modifications by keeping some pieces together so that the students only have to match 2-3 pieces
- Provide students with the blank versions to challenge them to come up with their own definitions or examples
- Print on full pages and use as a WORD WALL.
- Food chain
- Food web
- Energy source
- the preview will provide more details over this resource
- the video is intended to highlight the different components of this resource and may not show this particular set. Click HERE to see all the available sets.
- Please note that this file is not editable.
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).