Provide additional reading comprehension practice and reinforce your food topic unit vocabulary with a simple 1st year level reading comprehension activity. Multiple activities for reading comprehension and food vocabulary writing practice. Worksheets can be modified for teacher-guided individual, group or whole class activities.
What is included:
• Multiple-choice reading comprehension activity (novice level present tense - In Spanish) (Use as written practice or testing)
• Multiple-choice (10 statements – English only)
• Food article with large font formatting (display on computer, document camera or smartboard
• Question and Response (open-ended) sentence writing activity (questions are in English – Students write in Spanish)
• Cloze-style activity (open-ended)
• Word bank
• Suggestions for use
• Scoring rubric
“Comida de México” is a stand-alone reading comprehension activity. If you need additional materials for your food topic curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Bilingual Food Vocabulary Glossary
Bilingual Regional Food and Meal Vocabulary
Restaurant Dialogue Interactive Activities
Food Activity Bundle
Food Preferences Fill-in "Gustar" Worksheet
Food Preferences Class Survey Activity