Your students will learn about food webs with this hands-on science interactive notebook.
This product includes:
- Parts of a food web vocabulary flipbook (producer, primary consumer, secondary consumer, decomposer)
- Food web vocabulary flipbook (food web, photosynthesis, the sun)
- Examples of decomposers flip hexagon
- Identify each picture as a producer or consumer tab multiple
- Label a food chain diagram and explain how energy is transferred using the food chain
- Label a food web and explain how energy will be transferred from the eagle back to the grass
- Label an aquatic food web
What is included?
You will receive a PDF that includes directions, real-life images, answer keys, and flippable templates.
What makes these different than other interactive notebooks?
- Differentiated: This product is also differentiated for the needs and learners in your classroom, as well as your own time restraints. It includes three types of notebook pieces that allow you to choose whether your students will manually fill in the notes, fill-in-the-blanks, or to give pieces to students with the notes already filled out.
- Easy to cut: These resources are easy to cut - no trying to cut a tiny heart out for half an hour! A couple snips and students are good to go.
- Paper-saving: each piece of paper printed will be cut in half for two students.
Covers VA SOL 4.3: The student will investigate and understand that organisms, including humans, interact with one another and with the
nonliving components in the ecosystem. Key ideas include
4.3b) food webs show the flow of energy within an ecosystem;
Please email me with any questions at Glitterinthird@gmail.com if you need more information!
Interested in more Google Drive science products from Glitter in Third?
Earth and space system
Air pressure and storms
Earth's rotation and revolution
Ocean currents and properties
Ocean floor and features
Sun, moon, and Earth
Weather, climate, and ecosystems
Weather tools and meteorology
Living systems and processes
Community, population, and ecosystems (levels of organization)
Habitat and niche
Parts of a plant & plant structure