These print and go articulation spinner worksheets are perfect for a quick, engaging, interactive speech therapy activity. They're also perfect for articulation homework, with a parent letter included to promote carryover.
ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
- There are 50 low ink worksheets included
- A parent letter is included to send home with some worksheets for additional practice. The parent letter explains how to use the spinner worksheets. This is GREAT for easy parent communication and carryover.
- There is a table of contents so you can quickly print exactly what you need.
- There are 4 worksheets for each sound (excluding blends and /r/) that include a worksheet for the initial, medial, final, and mixed positions. There is a worksheet for l- blends and s- blends in the initial position. There is a worksheet for prevocalic r, vocalic r, r- blends and /r/ in mixed positions.
These worksheets keep your students' hands busy and minds engaged! This bundle is a huge time-saver for a busy SLP, who still wants therapy to be meaningful and fun!
- l- blends
- s- blends
- prevocalic r
- vocalic r
- r- blends
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Materials Required: Paperclip & Crayons/Colored Pencils
- Have your student place one end of the paperclip in the middle of the spinner. Place the tip of a pencil or crayon inside the paperclip, in the center of the spinner to hold the paperclip in place. Flick the paperclip like a spinner. (There is a picture included to help visualize how the spinner works)
- Your student should practice the selected word the number of times indicated on the spinner. You could target articulation at the sentence level and have your student construct X number of sentences containing the target word based on the number indicated on the spinner.
- Your students should color each word as they go to mark which words they have practiced.
- Send home additional worksheets with the parent letter for extra practice.
****Click the links below for more GREAT products!****
Articulation Word Search MEGA Bundle
School Themed Speech and Language Bundle
Irregular Past Tense Verbs Organized by Pattern of Change
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
For More Great Products, Sale Updates, Flash Freebies, and All Things FUN IN SPEECH, Click the Links Below and Be Sure to Follow
→ TpT Store