Here are 5 fun football themed emergent readers for your beginning and/or struggling readers! Each 6-10 page book has one or two lines of text, as well as a picture that can be colored. One book comes with colored graphics and also has an option for students to be able to create their own pages to add to the story.
Story titles included in this download are:
- I See a Football Helmet - color words
- Where is the Football? - interative position words books - glue football on each page
- I See Footballs - with numbers
- Playing Football - in color, option for students to create their own pages
- Football Player, Football Player, What Do You See?
These books are SIMPLE to make! Just print the pages, staple on the left side (one at bottom and one at top) and cut in half and each set makes 2 booklets!
Your students will love applying their knowledge of sight words to read these emergent readers! When students are finished, they can take them home to share with their families!
*clipart from mycutegraphics.com