Are you searching for a fun way for your students to practice decimal computation? This product allows students to solve decimal problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in a fun, football-themed way!
The football player page contains multiplying and dividing decimals only, while the cheerleader page includes addition and subtraction problems with decimals.
Use this product as a math center or small group activity. Have the students work out the problems together or independently on their work document (which is included). Once the problem is complete, the students will have to search for the answer, which will either be a football or a pom pom.
You can laminate the pages and cut out the footballs/pom poms. Have students place the correct answer piece on top of the correct person. I laminated them and placed a small velcro piece on the people and on the back of each answer piece. My kids love using velcro!
I also attached a work space document that you copy and give to your kids to keep their answers organized!
What is Included:
- Cover page for envelope/file folder organization
- Football page (multiplying & dividing)
- Cheerleader page (adding & subtracting)
- 2 copies of the football answer pieces
- 2 copies of the pom pom answer keys
- Work document for students (graph paper)
- Work document for students (boxes)
Virginia SOL: Math 5.5a