Plan Back to School with this beginning teaching reading program to assess each student's EXPLICIT needs in Grade 1, then target your Small Group Instruction or your Guided Reading Groups with the Decodable Practice Reader Stories, sound cards (Grades 1 - 3), Reader's and Writer's Journal sheets, and Home Connection pages --- all aligned with the CCSS.
What is included in this PDF?
• Who this benefits?
• How to implement
• How/when to assess
Each ReadyGEN Foundational Skills unit is aligned to the CCSS
Each ReadyGEN Foundational Skills unit is divided into its 2 modules
• Decodable Reader or Practice Reader Story Chapters
• Explicit phonics skill for that story
• Foundational Skills HomeConnection sheet page numbers
• Sound Spelling Phonics card numbers (Grades 1 - 3)
• Planning for each pre/post test assessments in Teacher's Guide
Why teachers like this?
• It provides the organizational framework to master a specific skill at each grade level
• The teacher can prepare in advance for that day, week, quarter, or semester
• It's a great check-off list for materials used
• Can use the materials as homework sheets that you've downloaded from ReadyGEN at your students' level
• Can send printable stories home that you've downloaded from ReadyGEN at your students' functioning level
• Classroom Teacher
• Resource Teacher
• Reading Teacher
• Reading Coach
• Teacher Assistants to implement
Now available in a money-saving BUNDLE!
Save big and buy the bundle!
A grade level packet sells for $2 each. This bundle of all 5, sells for $5 --- which is a great savings of 50%
The Bundle ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grades 1 thru 5
includes the following packets:
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 1
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 2
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 3
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 4
ReadyGEN Foundational Skills Grade 5
Want More? email me: admin@ForTheBestTPT.com
Be Sure to Follow my TPT Store...
by clicking on the red "Follow Me" button next to my seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases...
Go to your My Purchases page after you've logged in. Click on Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You'll receive TPT credits which you can redeem on future purchases!
Total Pages: 14
Subject: English Language Arts, ELA, EFL, ESL, ELD
Common Core State Standards: RF.1.3, RF.1.4
Teaching Duration: Entire year, or mini lessons to meet student's (s') needs
Resource Type: Lesson Plan of Excel Spreadsheet format to align each sequential skill with stories, homework page numbers, and practice skill sheet page numbers
File Type: PDF (Acrobat) Document File
File Size: 1.4 MB
Copyright © 2017 ForTheBestTPT
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy single classroom use only.
Not for public display!
Please share additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions!
For The Best TPT