Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
* You call your handbooks into the program. Your handbooks may be in any format as long as you can copy and paste the content.
* If you don't have a handbook use the program to put one together from the net.
* You then set “missing word”-tests for yourself: paragraph by paragraph and word by word.
* Then you write the tests you have set until you get all the answers right.
* You make key points for longer questions and practice them until you get them all right.
* In addition you get a very handy section that helps you put together assignments. Using our clip collector you can collect the text and images you need from the net, do your rewriting and save it all in one place. When you are done collecting you put the assignment together in MS Word.
* To copy and paste the program uses its own clip collector, not the Windows clipboard. It collects everything you copy, eliminating the need to save everytime.
* Make a study planner. This process is easy and does not involve typing a planner into a document. You place some items on your activity menu and click in the planner from there. You can print it out in MS Word.
*The program allows you to delete unneccessary files from time to time.
* You may use it for as long as you like.
*This is a one-of-a-kind program and unlike any that you may have seen.