Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.02 MB | 9 pages
Force and Motion – A Fourth Grade SMARTBoard Introduction is a SMARTBoard 4th grade level instructional presentation
It includes: a SMARTBoard presentation of the text along with two interactive slides that are also available in PDF format to print and issue as classwork, homework, or attach/incorporate into an interactive notebook.
The presentation includes:
• Introduction to force and motion terminology (balanced forces, unbalanced forces, and newtons)
• How balanced forces are determined
• Isaac Newton introduced
• Friction and gravity as forces
• How force and acceleration are related (applied force and load)
• Mass and inertia relationship
The last 2 slides are white-background slides used for the printables. The printables are already in PDF form in the package. The white-background pages are not included in the total pages. I include them in case you would like to change any of the data and recreate the printables.
The interactive/review slides and printables:
• Activity one has students identifying terminology through a matching activity. Terms included are unbalanced forces, balanced forces, newtons, load, applied force, and acceleration.
• Activity two has students answering questions related to gravity, applied force, acceleration, and newtons.