Force and Motion "I Have, Who Has" Activity. Challenge your students to learn the fundamentals of forces and motion including Newton's Laws. This interactive set contains 6 pages of cards (4 questions per page) for a total of 24 different questions. This activity is a great way to engage all of your learners and create meaningful class conversations.
Save $$$ by purchasing the bundle!
This product is included in our Science "I Have, Who Has? Bundle
Included in this activity is the following:
-24 different "I Have" statements
-24 different "Who Has" statements
-Force, Motion, Mass, Weight, Balanced Forces, Unbalanced Forces, Speed, Velocity, Acceleration, Newton's Laws, Inertia, and more key vocabulary!
-Each card also displays a picture to help your visual learners
-Answer key included for teacher reference
Directions for Use:
1. Print out all of the cards (cardstock or regular paper will be fine). You may choose to laminate them for durability.
2. Give each student in your class 1 card.
3. Any student may begin this activity. We like to pick a volunteer, but you may start however works best for your class.
4. The first student will read the “Who Has” portion of their card. We like to have our students stand when they read.
5. All students will look at their cards and the student with the answer to the “Who Has” question will say, “I Have” and proceed to read their card.
6. This process continues until all students have participated once and the student who started the activity, finishes the activity.
We use this activity to assess our students’ level of understanding. We are able to have detailed conversations when the activity does not run smoothly (ex. when there is a very long pause/silence in the activity or when 2 students begin to read a card at the same time). We find this activity to be very beneficial for our students. Enjoy!
Other products you may like:
Interactive Science Bundle
Science Card Sort MEGA Bundle
Science Task Card Bundle
Around the Room-Science Circuit Bundle
Science Warm-Up Bundle
Copyright © The Science Duo. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Intended for classroom and personal use only.