Looking for an easy and engaging way for students to record what they've learned about force and motion? This double-sided flip book is a handy tool to use as you teach motion, speed, energy, force, and friction!
Depending on your students, you might complete this as a class or have students work on it in small groups, with a partner, or independently. To complete the flip book, students will fill in the blanks and add pictures and writing.
• describing an object's position and motion
• kinetic and potential energy
• force (including Newton's first two laws)
Included are the following:
• double-sided flip book template
• cut-and-glue potential and kinetic energy examples (use for differentiation)
• sample answer key
• step-by-step directions for printing and assembly
The completed flip book fits easily on a science interactive notebook page.
Aligned with Virginia Science SOL 4.2.
Thanks for visiting my store!
To see more force and motion resources, please click here!