Force and Motion Interactive Notebook
This Force & Motion Interactive Notebook Section has a lot to offer! Before using Interactive Science Notebooks, students got lost in writing and not comprehending the science. The INBs allow the students to keep a neat, interactive, functional, and yes; fun notebook.
- 48 Force & Motion Flap-Fold Vocabulary words & definitions
- Unlike other Interactive Notebooks, this INB has typed definitions.
o This is important for students (Modifications & 504) who require written copies of Notes.
- Follow along Fill in the Blank Reading Passage (Forces)
* Filled in Answer Key included!
- Force in Motion Challenge
- Newton’s 1st Law Cannon Firing
- Hitting the ball with Newton's 2nd Law
- Follow along, Fill in the blank with Motion
- Venn Diagram comparing Distance
- Speed Cut & Paste Passage
- Calculating Speed Math Question
- Determining Velocity of Jets
- Acceleration Read & Paste Fold
- Calculating Acceleration Math Question
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Newton’s 3rd Law Sketch & Paste
- Distance and Displacement BCR
- 35 thought provoking “Study Buddy” cards with an Answer Key
YOU WILL WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT!:
Physical Sciences Bundle
Earth Sciences Bundle
ALL Sciences Bundle!
Connect with the STEM Center©
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Green ‘Follow Me’ Star next to the STEM Center © icon to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great info and freebies on Facebook
See all our products on Pinterest
Copyright © The STEM Center. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.