Science Interactive Notebook - Force and Motion - Bring your science journal to life using these Force and Motion interactive sheets. 33 pages are included (13 are example pages from my personal INB).
Want the Complete Lesson?
Includes PowerPoints, Notes, Homework, Student Projects, Lab, Assessments, Engagement Activities, and More
Save Over 35%
This product is also included in a bundle that has all 8 of my best-selling interactive notebooks
for a savings of over 35%
Included in the package:
- Force and motion vocabulary flippable, plus bonus blank vocabulary flippable
- Speed Velocity and Accelaration
- Simple Machines
- Newton's Laws flippable
- 3 activity pages for Newton's Law including practice problems with the force = mass * acceleration formula.
- Newton's Laws card sort game that is glued into the INB
- Average speed comparison with acceleration
- Average speed word and graphing problems
- Graphing Motion flippable and activity where students have to draw the graphs based on a scenario
- Weight vs. Mass Venn diagram
- Balanced and Unbalanced forces accordion and practice activity
- Net Force practice problems
- Work flippable with several practice problems using the work = force * distance
- Pre-typed Keys for each template (great for absent and modified students)
- High-quality photos of each template
- Table of contents for ease of use
Find out more about how I use these Force and Motion Interactive Notebook pages at my blog.
You Might Also Like…
Space Interactive Notebook Pages
Force, Motion, and Energy Word Wall Cards
Formula Chart Task Cards: Density, Average Speed, Work, and Net Force
Connect with Kesler Science Lessons
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog -Kesler Science Lessons Blog
for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great great info and freebies on Facebook
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.