Are you looking for a fun, engaging way for your students to learn about forces and motion? Check out this mini-unit! It contains a lesson plan, Forces and Motion Bingo, plus a Lego/Balloon Car directions and experiment!
• Lesson Plan for mini-unit
• Teacher Directions
• 2 pages of Forces and Motion Vocabulary List
• 12 Forces and Motion BINGO Boards
• 2 pages of Forces and Motion Teacher Calling Cards (to go with the BINGO game)
• Lego/Balloon Car Lesson Plan
This mini-unit supports 4th and 5th Grade Science Standards:
4.P.3 Recognize that energy takes various forms that may be grouped based on their interaction with matter
5.P.1 Understand force, motion and the relationship between them
Thanks so much!