- Are you looking for engaging kindergarten units to help address the Next Gen Science Standards (NGSS)? This bundle includes hands on science labs, STEM connections, literacy connections and more for each of the themes in the NGSS kindergarten standards: force and motion, weather, and habitats.*****$30.00$24.00Save $6.00
- Are you looking for engaging units to help address the Next Gen Science Standards (NGSS)? This bundle includes hands on science labs, STEM connections, literacy connections and more for each of the themes in the NGSS K-2 standards.*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview$114.00$79.00Save $35.00
TSW research, explore, and test how force causes objects to move in different ways.
- Product Description
Learning about force and motion is a big part of the Kindergarten Next Gen Science Standards. This 3 week in-depth unit gives students hands on activities, STEM challenges and literacy connections, and math connections to help them understand the big idea, "Forces can cause objects to move in different ways."
See this HUGE unit in action coming soon ON THE BLOG!
THE FOLLOWING NEXT GEN STANDARDS ARE ADDRESSED:
• Force and Motion: K.PS2.1, K.PS2.2
INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT
• unit outline with the big idea and essential question for each week
• weekly detailed lesson plans
• 12 objective cards plus a blank objective card
• 3 writing prompt pages (with and without sentence frames)
• Class Book covers for the 3 writing prompts
• force and motion vocab word find
• 24 vocabulary word wall cards
• Anchor Chart Templates in full color and BW: Move It, Push/Pull, Force Observations, Motions I Make, Direction Words, Stop the Motion, Force/Motion T-Chart, Invent Me/Stem Challenge Steps
• answer keys when needed
• Push or Pull cut and paste sort (color digital file available to do whole group)
• Science Labs: Move it (gravity), Big Box Challenge (force strength), Pushing Cars (speed)
• 5 Force Exploration Stations (signs, directions, and material lists)
• Color the Cube (directional words activity)
• 4 Stopping Motion Exploration Stations (signs, directions, and material lists)
• STEM Challenge direction slides (problem, plan, build, share, publish), planning pages, and publishing pages: Building a Rollercoaster
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!