This comprehensive Middle School Science powerpoint on Force and Motion is designed to align with the NGSS Middle School MS-PS2-1-5 standards. A visually interactive and editable 65+ slide powerpoint covers the main concepts in the standards.
- MS-PS2-1 Apply Newton’s Third Law to design a solution to a problem involving the motion of two colliding objects.
- MS-PS2-2. Plan an investigation to provide evidence that the change in an object’s motion depends on the sum of the forces on the object and the mass of the object.
- MS-PS2-3 Ask questions about data to determine the factors that affect the strength of electric and magnetic forces.
- MS-PS2-4 Construct and present arguments using evidence to support the claim that gravitational interactions are attractive and depend on the masses of interacting objects.
- MS-PS2-5. Conduct an investigation and evaluate the experimental design to provide evidence that fields exist between objects exerting forces on each other even though the objects are not in contact.
Forces - balanced, unbalanced, net forces
Newton's 3 Laws
Magnetic and Electrical Forces
This powerpoint comes as part of Force and Motion Middle School Science NGSS MS-PS2 Aligned Pack
Other NGSS Products you may be interested in
Chemical Reactions Middle School Science NGSS MS-PS1-2 Aligned Pack
Atoms and Molecules Middle School Science NGSS MS-PS1-1 Aligned Pack
Heat and Thermal Energy Middle School Science NGSS MS-PS1-4 Aligned Pack
NGSS and Next Generation Science Standards are a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.