Reviewing directions for our littles are important math
and science concepts. This packet covers the new NGSS
science standards and more.
This packet includes:
-book connections and lesson ideas
-direction word cards
-gummy bear or bear manipulatives direction sheet
-push vs. pull writing activity
-colors, shapes, and directions activity mat and ideas sheet
-an 8 page reading and writing book based on directions
-push and pull sentence builder sheet
-20 direction pictures to use in a Venne diagram
-Venne diagram word cards
-gravity experiment record sheet
-gravity vocabulary word cards
-gravity station cards
-fast and slow car activity sheet
-car pattern for graphing
-fast and slow writing activity
-3 Billies Bridge record sheet
-push and pull experiment sheet
-pushing and pulling engineering activity and sheet
-changing directions activity sheet
Check out more science ideas and freebies on my blog at
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard