Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.35 MB | 18+ pages
This is a Science Unit for young learners (k- 2nd grade) on Forces and Motion. Help students discover motion and the forces that cause or change motion of an object. This unit talks about changing motion, measuring motion, friction, gravity, and pushes and pulls (force). Students will go through the scientific process as they observe, hypothesize and experiment with how motion and force works.
In this 18 page pack, you get:
-5 experiments discovering forces and motion
-5 reading passages correlated with experiments
- cause and effect activity with 2 versions (one modified, one regular)
- final assessment with answer key
- powerpoint file with images to use as DBQ or discussion guide to introduce unit
- Ability to make pages into student scientist log
- I can chart to show student learning progress
**This unit does include an activity with a spring scale. These are usually available through your science teacher. If you cannot get a spring scale (also available on Amazon), you simply skip that part of the activity.
***This is made similarly to my Light and Shadows unit.***