6 stations of activities to introduce or help students understand Newton's 1st law, friction and inertia.
Simple materials are needed and about 15 minutes of prep-work before the activity are needed. Student data sheet and expected results are included.
Materials: 2 water bottles, rubber bands, string, 2 spring scales, some clay, matchbox car, pencils, textbooks, chair, ruler
Now part of an awesome bundle of force lessons for only $3.95
Newtons Force and Motion Laws: Notes, Inquiry Experiments and Review Project
More Great Force Stuff!
*Simple Machines Examples Cut and Paste
*Simple Machines Mini Book
* Newtons Laws of Motion interactive NOTES with demonstrations and activities
* Newton's Third Law Station Science Inquiry Activities (12 stations)
* Newtons Laws of Motion Review Project Poster
* Newtons Laws of Motion Review Sheet
* The Wild Ride- experience and understand inertia as you travel in a car
* Friction & Force Review project-Design a ramp system to slow down a marble
* Creating Friction Force Activity/ Experiment- Slow Can Race
Calculating Speed Practice Task Cards (15) Speed, Distance or Time EDITABLE