This PDF includes 36 task cards to help students demonstrate mastery on various force and motion concepts. Student answer sheets and teacher answer key are provided. Ideas on ways to use them in the science classroom are also included.
For students to be successful with utilizing these cards, they should have prior knowledge of the following concepts and/or vocabulary:
- speed (distance/time)
- acceleration (change in speed and/or direction)
- balanced and unbalanced forces
- distance vs. time on a graph (speed represented graphically)
- speed vs. time on a graph (speed represented graphically)
- calculating speed (and average speed)
- forces such as friction, gravity and air resistance
- forces cause an object to accelerate
- Newton's 3 Laws of Motion
- reading a graph
- force diagrams
- calculating net force
- calculating force, mass and acceleration (F=ma)
Buy the Bundle and Save! A Whole Watt-a Task Cards includes this set along with 13 others.
Buy the Bundle and receive all future task card set additions, revisions and updates at no additional cost to you!