On each of the 34 task cards there is a fill in the blank statement with two possible answer choices. A response form is included for students. An answer key is given for the teacher. The information about Force and Motion is general in nature. Use the cards with your own unit or with “Motion (Force and Motion)” by George Graybill.
Text identical to the task cards is provided in a printable worksheet.
Buy this product as part of a bundle to save time and money.
Science Task Card and Worksheet Bundle
Laminate the task cards for use year after year.
Suggestions for use of the worksheet that contains the same text as the task cards:
1. Give as pre or post assessment.
2. Use with students who were absent and may have missed the task card activity.
3. Use worksheet text for review at a later time.
4. Fill out as a group and use as a study guide.
5. Provide as a worksheet within a center, for early finishers, or for morning work.
6. Give as an alternative for students who prefer to work independently.
7. Complete as a group after scoot activity as a way to check answers.
8. Give worksheet to those who need an alternative format that is accessible.
Follow me to receive updates from my store.
Check out similar products here:
Science at Rosa Mauer's Store
Visit my page to view products such as task cards and book units.
Rosa Mauer's Store
Thank you for shopping at my TPT store. Your business is appreciated.