Force and Motion Worksheets, Simple Machines, Task Cards, Reading Passages
Also included in
- Take advantage of this 25% discount on my Science Units Mega Bundle! This file contains all 19 of my science resources.Units Include:Scientific Process Skills - Unit ActivitiesElectricity and Magnetism - Unit ActivitiesWeather - Unit ActivitiesAnimals - Unit Activities and PostersEnergy Unit and AcPrice $99.00Original Price $136.00Save $37.00
Do you want an easy way to teach topics on force and motion? What about simple machines? Make learning about force and motion engaging! This unit contains reading passages with comprehension questions, activities, science labs, task cards, and vocabulary reference posters that you can use to enhance your unit on rocks and minerals.
These reading passages with comprehension questions are the perfect way to quickly check for understanding while providing the students with background information on each topic. It is also the perfect way to integrate reading, writing, and science! These pages can also be used as quick assessments, center work, or homework.
- Motion reading passage and comprehension page
- Motion graphic organizer
- Motion crossword puzzle
- Motion true and false
Newton's Laws of Motion
- First law of motion reading passage and comprehension
- Second law of motion reading passage and comprehension
- Third law of motion reading passage and comprehension
- Laws of motion mind map
- Newton's laws of motion sort
- Friction reading passage and comprehension page
- Friction crossword puzzle
- Friction fill in the blank
- Friction science lab
- Gravity reading passage and comprehension page
- Gravity word search and fill in the blank
- Gravity true/false
- Force reading passage and comprehension page
- Push/pull scavenger hunt
- Applying forces
- Force and motion vocabulary
- Simple machines reading passage
- Simple machines crossword puzzle
- Simple machines fill in the blank
- Simple machines sort
- Simple machines science lab
- Draw and label simple machines
- Label simple machines
- Simple machines scavenger hunt
4-page force and motion unit assessment
4 pages of force and motion creative writing
24 task cards
12 vocabulary posters
This unit is also included in my Science Units - Mega Bundle
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lalanie M. says, "My students used this for their Science Lesson on Force and Motion. They really enjoyed the labs which is what I initially had been looking for to pair with some readings on force and motion. However, there was so much information and reading in this resource, that we used these lessons, along with the labs, for the entire week. Very fun and engaging!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Christy W. says, "I used this to enrich my unit on force and motion. The students studied the articles and used what was learned to write an informative piece on the chosen topic."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Carol G. says, "Great integration of writing and reading into science. Each piece could be used in isolation or altogether for an entire unit. Great resource!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lisa K says, "Thanks for a great unit of scientific discovery. I have a number of your other science units and really appreciate the reading passages and hands on activities. The word wall posters are also quite valuable as I work in a high ELL school where many students find science vocabulary words particularly difficult. Your materials support differentiation - many thanks!:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Leah Moore says, "It is so amazing to find resources that are fun, engaging, easy to use, and aligned to the Virginia SOL's. Thank you for your hard work!"
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE UNITS!