Force and Motion and Simple Machines - Complete Unit
This full unit has everything you need to teach your students about forces and motion as well as simple machines. The unit is hands-on, very detailed, and engaging for students!
The concepts covered in this unit are:
1) What is a force (push vs. pull)
2) Newton's Three Laws of Motion (includes experiment)
3) Gravity and friction (includes experiment)
4) Potential vs. Kinetic energy (includes experiment)
5) Simple Machines and mechanical energy ("Link & Think" Digital Learning Guide)
In this unit you will receive:
1) Teacher Guide with everything you need for each lesson. All needed resources are downloadable directly from the guide making prep a breeze! The teacher guide includes a unit overview and daily lesson plans (some lasting more then 1 day). The lesson plans include detailed information about student objective, materials needed, teacher preparation required, and the steps on how to conduct the lesson. You'll even find sample anchor charts, discussion questions and answer keys embedded right into the teacher guide.
2) Student activities to go along with each daily lesson. All students resources are printable OR google classroom compatible. Activities range from note-taking, to journal responses, to experiments, and more!
3) 53 anchor slides provided in PowerPoint, PDF, or PGN image files. These slides help you teach each lesson.
4) 1 originally written article for teaching about energy
5) 1 student-made book template for simple machines (google classroom compatible)
6) Simple Machine Link and Think digital learning guide (google classroom compatible)
7) 37-piece bulletin board set in full color to reinforce important concepts
8) Review game to play in small groups
9) Unit Test (Answer Key Provided) (google classroom compatible)
10) Teacher video tutorial to help you get organized
There are website links available throughout the unit for online resources to help further introduce concepts.
Over 170 pages of slides, student activity pages, and assessments!
Be sure to check out the detailed sample to see more details of what you'll be getting!
To view a set of interactive notebook pages that would be the perfect companion to this unit, check out this product:
You may also like:
Purchase 3 or more units and save up to 20% by using one of my "Design Your Own Bundles" options! See details below: