This packet can accompany your science unit on magnetism or forces. It offers a KWL, important vocabulary, reading passages, discussion questions, and a few different experiments.
Some of the things that are taught/discussed are:
• What are magnets made out of?
• What are the different types of magnets?
• What is the magnetic field?
• What are the different uses for magnets?
• What poles are attracted to each other?
• What poles are repelled from each other?
• What are three objects that are magnetic?
• Does magnetism pass through other solids and liquids?
• How does distance affect the force of magnetism?