This FREE pack incorporates scientific process standards with a lesson on force and motion! Four pages of interactive notes on vocabulary, pushes & pulls, and Newton’s Laws of Motion will help your students understand the concepts of force and motion. Next, the Teacher Guides included in this pack will help you guide your students to choose and design an experiment that tests force on an object.
Included in the pack:
• Pushes & pulls flapbook
• Force & Motion vocabulary flapbook
• Newton’s Laws of Motion flapbook with separate definitions
• Scientific Method poster
• “What is a control?” poster
• “What is a variable?” poster
• 2 pages of teacher guides, including access to my classroom wiki with TONS of online resources to help you teach and your students learn
• 7 pages for students to create an experiment and take it through the scientific method to test their hypothesis
• Labels for students to glue on a poster to display their experiment and results
Check out the preview to see what’s included in the pack!
Take a look at some of my other science-based lessons and activities:
Food Chains & Food Webs Mini-Unit
Matter, Mixtures, & Solutions Bundled Unit
Natural Disasters Shape the Earth's Surface
Earth Science Vocabulary Cards: Weathering, Renewable Energy, Rocks & Minerals
3 Types of Rock (Sedimentary, Igneous, Metamorphic) & Rock Cycle Activity Bundle
The Nature of Science: Scientific Method, Processes, & Vocabulary for Interactive Notebooks
Forms of Energy: Potential, Kinetic, & many more!
Visit my blog for FREEBIES at: