1. recognize that a change in speed and direction is caused by a force,
2. understand that a force is a push or a pull motion,
3. recognize that the greater the force, the greater the change,
4. recognize that the more massive an object is, the smaller the change,
5. recognize that some things move too slowly or too quickly to observe.
Each page invites your learner to interactive with the subject to engage the information. Lessons use audio, animation, virtual manipulatives and other engaging experiences. Our Lessons are compete with a lesson plan and a companion quiz so you can quickly prepare and evaluate your learners’ progress.
To use these lessons you will need a free viewer from SMART Technologies™ called SMART Notebook interactive Viewer. Here is the link to download that software if needed.
http://bit.ly/IS56tK This is the link to the free viewer.
Scroll down until you see "SMART Notebook Interactive Viewer" and then select your version, Mac or PC.