PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Our science folders are a perfect way to visually show your student's understanding of FORCES and MOTION! When the folder is assembled and completed, it makes a wonderful display and representation of the science topic covered in class. Not only will your students be excited to show off what they learned, but parents and administrators LOVE the finished product!
Here is what is included in this pack:
1. Teacher guide with directions on how to assemble each section of the folder
2. Folder Cover (color and B&W)
3. Vocabulary words with definitions (color and B&W); Vocabulary words with blank lines to allow the option for students to write their own defintions
4. "Forces & Motions at Play" reading comprehension mini book
5. Forces and Motion (PUSH vs. PULL) cut and paste assessment
6. "Motion & Friction" hands-on science experiment with teacher guide and observation sheet
7. Folder Labels (30 to a page)
These folders support Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)**, which makes teaching each standard fun and interactive!
**Physical Science PS2: Motion & Stability: Forces & Interactions
PS2.A: Forces and Motion
PS2.B: Types of Interactions
Perfect for grades K-2nd! For Kindergarten students, these folders may require a more guided instruction approach. First and second grade students will be able to complete the activities more independently.
Please download our preview to see pictures of the completed folder...Enjoy!
Check out our other science folders:
Connect with us!