Save 35% by purchasing ALL my Forces and Motion teaching materials!
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future Forces and Motion products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS 3-PS2-1, 3-PS2-2, 5-PS2-1, MS-PS2-1, MS-PS2-2 & MS-PS2-4
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities (currently being added to this bundle)
• Reading Passages, Math Activities and Sorting Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming 2017-2018)
• Forces and Motion PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (53 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Forces and Motion INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable
versions on INB notes are included. This INB unit includes 18 INB lessons and 29+ INB activities:
Chapter 1: What is Force?
Chapter 2: Types of Forces
Chapter 3: Applied Force
Chapter 4: Friction
Chapter 5: Gravity
Chapter 6: Weight
Chapter 7: Buoyancy
Chapter 8: Spring Force & Tension
Chapter 9: Balanced & Unbalanced Forces
Chapter 10: Introduction to Motion
Chapter 11: Patterns of Motion
Chapter 12: Net Force & Motion
Chapter 13: Velocity & Acceleration
Chapter 14: Quantifying Force (F=ma)
Chapter 15: Momentum & Inertia
Chapter 16: Newton’s Laws
Chapter 17: Collisions
Chapter 18: Vector vs. Scalar
• Forces and Motion Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 12 SNAPs lab activities:
• Types of Forces Lab Stations Activity
• Friction Lab Stations Activity
• Buoyancy Lab Stations Activity
• Earth's Gravity Lab Stations Activity
• Gravitational Force Relationships Lab Stations Activity
• Balanced & Unbalanced Forces Lab Stations Activity
• Net Force and Newton's 2nd Law of Motion Lab Stations Activity
• Patterns of Motion Lab Stations Activity
• Velocity & Acceleration Lab Stations Activity
• Motion Graphs Lab Stations Activity
• Inertia & Newton's 1st Law of Motion Lab Stations Activity
• Collisions, Momentum & Newton's 3rd Law of Motion Lab Stations Activity
• Forces and Motion Task Cards
40 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in a forces and motion physical science unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
• Forces and Motion Unit Activities - Included for FREE!
Includes 14+ reading activities, 4+ math activities, 5+ graphic organizers and 9 hands-on/exploratory/engineering activities. The activities in this product meet most state science standards and NGSS while covering appropriate math and ELA CCSS. This product features differentiated reading passages with comprehension questions, graphic organizers and sorting activities, math CCSS connection activities, hands-on investigations and exploratory and engineering activities. Key included. **This product will be reformatted during the 2017-2018 academic year as many of the hands-on/exploratory activities are adapted into SNAPs station labs.**
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!