This is not your little brother's ABC Book! This product offers a variety of formats and rigorous activities along with a word list and suggested definitions. This version focuses on science units related to Force and Motion
There are 26 words, each one beginning with a different letter of the alphabet. There are three different full page options and three half-page options.
Students can use the word list in a variety of ways:
• Creating a class ABC Book. Each student (or group) can own a word and complete the template for that word. When all words have been defined, the class will have a ABC Book that can be read aloud, shared with visitors, or reviewed when needed. There are a couple different templates attached. You could also design your own and students can work on notebook paper (to save copies).
• Students can use only the letters in their name and write an acrostic or other creative expression using the words from the list.
• Students can use a lotus and choose eight words they feel represent the topic. They can write or draw an example of the word in each box.
• Students can choose 5-8 words and write a story, skit, or comic strip using those words that shows force and motion in action.
• Students can create analogies using the vocabulary words. Work with partners then share out with class and let classmates guess what goes in the blank.
• Use the Three-Way Tie sentence writing activity using three words from the list.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you TpT points toward free purchases!
Please follow our brand new store Reading in Disguise
. We are adding new products every week, including ABC Books for other topics.
Also, follow our blog at Reading in Disguise
to see products in action.