This package includes:
- A Forces of Flight Powerpoint discussing the theory behind lift, drag, thrust, gravity and Bernoulli`s Principle
- 5 Hands-On Student Experiment Centres. One for each of the four forces of flight and one teaching us about Bernoulli`s Principle.
- Each centre comes with instructions, guidelines for completion, and a handout designed to consolidate student learning and gauge their level of understanding.
- A Forces of Flight Powerpoint that reviews each experiment and discusses the expected results and reasons for them.
- A Forces of Flight Wrap-up Powerpoint presentation including a consolidation question game that students can compete with in teams of two.
- The centres can usually be completed over a few hours as the students work in small-groups (typically 30 min. each centre)
- Please enjoy the FREE PREVIEW. This is the wrap-up activity for this experiment package. It includes a re-cap of what the 4 forces of flight are along with a Q and A game that can be used with your students to gauge understanding.
***Also, in my store you will find the "Forces of Flight" and "Properties of Air" EXPERIMENT BUNDLE. Get BOTH Experiment Packages at a reduced cost!!!