This learning plan template is a great organizational tool designed with Backward Design (Ubd) in mind. Although I created it specifically for my foreign language classes, it can be easily modified to other disciplines.
Features of the template include:
1. Heading / Field for Class, Unit, Lesson, and Date information.
2. Field for STAGE 1 (Desired Results)
3. Field for STAGE 2 (Objectives and Assessment Evidence)
4. Field(s) for STAGE 3 (Time for each activity, Description of Activity, and Materials needed for each activity.
5. Plus (+) / Delta (∆) fields for teacher reflections of the lesson.
This download is offered in Microsoft Word format so information can be copied and pasted to save time.
I am also including a copy of the American Council for Teaching Foreign Languages (ACTFL) Foreign Language Standards for your reference, and several links where you can find additional information on these standards.
ADMINISTRATORS AND CURRICULUM CHAIRS: If you plan to share this resource with your staff or colleagues, please remember to purchase the additional licenses.