Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- High School Forensics Curriculum Bundle! Save on EVERY forensics product offered by Science of Curiosity. This is a GROWING bundle, with 50 + products and counting! Includes eleven forensic topics, six projects, review questions and assessments. Click HERE to see the detailed pacing guide that comes$122.50$136.50Save $14.00
Crime Scene Basics BUNDLE! Save on EIGHT resources - all you need to teach your students the basics of Forensic Science. Includes notes, activities, a Unit project, and an assessment!
Resources in the Bundle:
- Direct vs Circumstantial Evidence: Students learn the difference, and discover the unreliability of eyewitness testimony
- Class vs. Individual Evidence: A fun, digital (or paper!) activity that teachers students how to identify the difference between Class and Individual forensic evidence
- Evidence Collection Activity - Learn the basics by exploring a crime scene!
- Crime Scene Processing: Teach your Forensics students the basics for how to secure and process a crime scene
- Forensic Photography: How to photograph a crime scene, learn and practice!
- Learn to Sketch a Crime Scene: Fully digital, or for class, students learn the basics of how to create a crime scene sketch and are given two chances to practice their skills
- Crime Scene Processing Video Project: Students take on the role of CSI experts and apply all of their knowledge to making a Crime Scene Processing How-To video
- Forensics Basics Unit Assessment: 25 Multiple choice questions on a self grading Google Form!
Includes a Whole Unit Teaching Guide, and comprehensive individual Teaching Guides for each activity!
Click HERE to see the full Pacing Guide and know how this resource fits into the whole Forensic Science Curriculum.
More BUDLES from Science of Curiosity! All Complete Forensic Science Units:
There is more to come! Click the ‘Star’ on the page to be notified when more resources are made available!
Other resources from Science of Curiosity!
- - help your students practice their skills as a Medical Examiner!
- - Forensic Ballistics Evidence in real life!
- - NO PREP
- ! Learn the process of DNA Fingerprinting! Make four DNA Fingerprints! Solve a Murder Case!
- The Research men and women who have spent years of their live behind bars - until Post Conviction DNA testing proved their innocence.
- - Forty one Google Slides all about the history, uses, and limitations of DNA Evidence, plus four page Student Notes sheet and Google Form review questions!
- - Student centered, learn by doing
- - find the perfect Forensic Files video for every topic
- - FREE
- Increase literacy in your Forensic Science Class!
- - students create their own crime scene diorama and then process the scene as an Investigator. Complete with full rubric, PowerPoint and photos of example projects