Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
9.45 MB | 25 pages
* Includes an 8-page student test, 8-page teacher answer key, 1 page List of Topics to Study and breakdown of the test, and an 8-page study guide packet for students to fill in and study.
This Forensic Science Semester/Final Exam contains:
• 18 Matching Questions
• 56 Multiple Choice Questions
• 4 Fingerprint Identification Questions (pictures)
• 4 Blood Typing Test Questions (pictures)
• 15 Fill-in, Short Answer, and Essay Questions
• A total of 110 points (short answer and essay questions have multi-part answers and therefore are worth more than 1 point)
* All files come as both PDF and .docx files.
(There are two sets of identical files- one has titles “Final Exam” and the other has titles “Semester Exam” so it can be used for either scenario. Each set is 25 pages.)
Covers the following chapters/topics (all of my chapter materials are uploaded to my TPT store):
• Ch. 1 – Intro to Forensic Science
• Ch. 2 – The Crime Scene
• Ch. 3 – Hair as Evidence
• Ch. 4 – Fiber Evidence
• Ch. 5 – Fingerprints
• Ch. 6 – Blood and Blood Spatter
• Ch. 7 – DNA Fingerprinting
• Ch. 10 – Death